Thursday, October 21, 2010

Kim Kardashian




Khloe and Kourtney got for Kim these fabulous Spiked Laboutin stilletos for her 30'th birthday
n in the end one of the spike pierced her...what is the extent u went for fashion?












And after she turns thirty Kim had this to say...

Kim Kardashian recently posed completely nudefor W magazine, but enjoy those photos because if Kim is to be believed she may never go nude again.

"It turned out beautifully, and I love it," she toldUs Weekly of the W spread. But: "I don't know [if I'll pose nude again]. I'm too old for that now...I wanted to get it all out of my system before I turned 30."

Kim turns 30 this Thursday, and over the weekend she celebrated at Tao Las Vegas, where she wrestled with sister Khloe while wearing a silver lame mini-dress.

Kim has previously posed nude for Playboy andHarper's Bazaar.




No comments:

Post a Comment